Pott/Wab Dems Combined Monthly Meeting--the 4th Tuesday of the Month
The Pottawatomie County and Wabaunsee County Democratic Parties will have a joint meeting at the Farmacy Cafe in Alma, KS on Tuesday, February 23 at 6 pm for dinner and 7 pm for meeting start. The Cafe is located at 327 Missouri in Alma, that is the town's main street.
The agenda is much the same as last month but much has happened since Jan. 26th. By Saturday, Feb. 6 we will have had three Pott County Caucus trainings and two training sessions for Wabaunsee County. We do have one more confirmed candidate running in our area and possibly two--we'll know more by meeting time.
1. Welcome and pledge of allegiance.
2. Additional Pott County candidates update.
3. Field Plan Committee Update--Ruth Kerr, Kathy Swenson and Michele Sizemore
a) Precinct Chair recruitment campaign
b) Teachers for Adrienne recruitment campaign
4. Adrienne Olejnik for Kansas Dist. 51 campaign update.--Kathy Hund and Dan Knupp (Adrienne may be there as well)
5. Communications Committee Update--Michele Sizemore
6. Development Committee Update--Dan Knupp
a) Web-site donations
b) Fundraising events for upcoming year
7. Treasurer's report--Dan Knupp
8. Caucus Process Overview and Discussion--Dan Knupp
February 23, 2016 at 6pm - 9pm
Farmacy Cafe, 327 Missouri St. Alma, KS